Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So many books, so little time

I just looked over my TBR list and I have over 100 books on my list and it just keeps growing. I organize my TBR list in a notebook. I search for the books on my local library's website and find out what libraries the book is found at. I then write down the name of the library by the book. If the book is not found or is not at one of my local libraries, I put a pink dot next to the title of the book. This way, when I go to the library I know what books I am looking for. I wish there was more time is the day to read bcause there are so many good books out there! My list just keeps growing, and growing, and growing.

How do you organize your TBR list? How many books are on your list? Comment below! I would love to hear from you!!


Happy reading!

Bookaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment